We provide a personal but professional service. We know how to manage property for optimum profit, whilst ensuring smooth running of tenancies/occupiers, and compliance with the landlord and tenant legislation.
The services we offer
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting and managing your property.
- Finding suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised to the world and we also work with our own excellent contacts and partners to find the most suitable tenants.
- Arranging viewings.
- Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
- Collecting and ensuring the security deposit is held in a Government approved scheme.
- Organising the inventory and schedule of condition.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant’s name.
- Receiving rental payment and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement.
- If required paying property outgoings for you from rental payments.
- Inspecting the property periodically, reporting possible problems and advising on any action that is needed.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of works over £250.
- Monitoring the tenancy and arranging renewals of agreement when necessary.
- Organising the end of the tenancy, dealing with any dilapidations and the deposit returns. Reletting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
Important note: We maintain a flexible attitude, and are generally able to adapt our service to meet our client’s individual circumstances and needs, for example by providing a part only service, or alternatively by taking on additional tasks and duties.
The annual fees for long lets on Assured Shorthold Tenancies for letting and management are 10% of the rent or if only one service is required the fee would be 6% of the rent for letting or 6% of the rent for management.
The letting fee includes rent insurance, to protect the Landlord’s rent should the tenant default. Also there are no extra charges for writing lease agreements, serving notices or other paperwork.
The management fees include a 24/7 service with no extra charges for any work/repairs that we organise on behalf of the Landlord – in other words the invoice our contractors charge is what our client pays we do not receive any commission or other payment from our contractors.
Please get in touch with us today if you have any questions or are looking to get started.